AT THIS TIME, WE ONLY SHIP TO ADDRESSES WITHIN AUSTRALIA.
1. We provide Free Standard Shipping to Australian addresses for all website orders over $75. All order under $75 will be shipped via Standard Shipping for a flat rate fee.
2. Contact us for costs for express shipping rates within Australia.
3. Free return shipping to Bushcraft Equipment only applies when the product is being returned for warranty. Shipping costs for warranty returns will be reimbursed, by providing a new Australia Post shipping bag for the equivalent value of the cost to the customer for the return.
4. When you place an order, we will estimate delivery dates for you based on your location and the availability of your items.
You may return most items within 14 days of delivery with proof of purchase for a refund or exchange (SEE BELOW FOR EXCEPTIONS).
- The returned item must be; in the new condition (Unworn/unused), all packaging must be in a reasonable condition, and all labels/tags must still be attached.
- The cost of return postage is the customers responsibility (excluding warranty items, which will be reimbursed for postage).
- For Hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns for Base Layer/Thermal Clothing, or Underwear.
- We take our customers safety very seriously, and because of this consideration, we cannot accept returns for any/all Climbing Equipment, and Safety/Personal Protection equipment.
- All Clearance/Sale item sales are final.
- We regrettably cannot accept returns for any/all paper products e.g Maps/books.
Returns are processed within 3 to 5 business days after the package arrives in our store. We will notify you via e-mail once the refund of your returned item has been processed.
If you need to return an item please contact us by:
or phone: 02 4229 6748
Bushcraft Equipment takes pride in offering the highest quality outdoor gear available, and we stand behind everything we sell. All products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship.
This warranty does not cover normal wear, abrasion, misuse, alteration, abuse, taking apart of the product, or improper washing and drying, damage caused by improper care, accidents, prolonged UV exposure or the natural breakdown of certain materials over long periods of time.
If a product you bought from Bushcraft Equipment ever fails due to a manufacturing fault or material defect, we offer repair or replacement subject to an assessment of the defect. In order to keep our products in use and out of landfills we prefer to repair items but if this is not possible it will be replaced. Items to be returned for a warranty assessment should be in a clean condition for OHS requirements, and accompanied with proof of purchase from our store.
If you need to return an item please contact us by
or phone: 02 4229 6748