Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ONLY SHIP PRODUCTS WITHIN AUSTRALIA AND ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT OVERSEAS ORDERS
By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions of use and all terms incorporated by reference. Please do not use our site if you do not agree to these terms.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible and eliminate errors on the site; however, we do not warrant that any product, description, image, pricing or other information is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. In the event of an error, whether on the site, in an order confirmation, in processing an order or delivering a product , we reserve the right to correct such errors and revise your order, if necessary (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged. If an error occurs, we will correct the problem as soon as possible.
Bushcraft Equipment will not be responsible for any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
Prices displayed on the Sites may vary from those in the store.
All payments must be made in full prior to delivery.
- We accept payment by VISA and Mastercard.
- When at step 4 of the checkout choose Payment type – PayPal
- At the following page there are two options – Choose “Don’t have a PayPal account”
- Visa or Mastercard details can be inserted here.
- PayPal secure payment gateway facilities are accessible via the website and will be subject to any terms and conditions of these providers.
- EFT – Electronic Funds Transfer for Phone orders. As we have a large product range if a product you are looking for is not on our website it does not mean we do not stock it. Phone orders may be subject to freight charges.
By submitting your order, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated card or method and authorize us to charge your order to that card (or other method). If the card (or other method) cannot be verified, is invalid, or is not otherwise acceptable, your order may be suspended or cancelled automatically. Regarding “Your Account,” you agree to keep all payment cards or other payment method information current and that we may submit charges for processing even if the card (or other method) has expired or changed by the time we submit it. You must resolve any problem we encounter in order to proceed with your order.
To the extent permitted by law, Bushcraft Equipment will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a user where a credit card or PayPal account is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.