Primer Low GTX Hiking Shoe
The women’s La Sportiva Primer Low is an exceptionally light high performance hiking shoe for tackling day hikes with a faster stride and light loads.
This boot achieves a high level of breathability with its innovative Nano-Cell foot bed, providing airflow to your feet leaving them fresh and dry under the Gore-Tex waterproof membrane.
Over rugged terrain the La Sportiva Primer Low has a light and flexible forefoot design stabilised by the support of a STB control system that wraps your ankle and midsole over a Vibram sole and Impact Brake Heel System for controlled steep descents.
Looking for more upper ankle support? The Primer Low has a higher cut boot design called the Core High GTX from La Sportiva.
- Upper / Air Mesh with a PU Leather Toe & Nano-Cell Injection
- Waterproof Membrane / Gore-Tex Surround
- Sole / Molded Compression EVA with TPU Inserts
- Tred / Vibram Nano with Impact Brake System
- Weight / 600g (EU-38 pair)