Exped SIM Lite UL 3.8 LW Sleeping Mat
The ultra light versions of our SIM Lite mats feature the same easy to use Exped flat valve and lightweight foam core technology and prove that selfinflating mats can be lightweight and compact.
- Smart FlatValve technology: Exped was the first manufacturer to incorporate durable and easy to use flat valves in their selfinflating mats. Each mat has an inflation and separate deflation valve. Both valves have a one-way flap making inflation and deflation quick and easy.
- Horizontal and vertical cores in the ultralight foam, except in the torso region for enhanced insulation, reduce weight and make the mats extremely compressible.
- The insulation is made of open cell PU foam with a volume weight of 12 kg/m3. Free of contaminants (e.g. CFK) and complies with the Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- The mat’s fabric is a laminate of ultralight polyester and an absolutely airtight and moisture resistant TPU film. The upper face has a honeycomb structure with slip resistant properties that still allows for easy movement with a sleeping bag. Seams are high frequency welded for durability. Note that this fabric is not as puncture resistant as the one used on the standard versions of the mat and carries a 2 year warranty opposed to the 5 year warranty.
- Seams are high frequency welded for durability
- The included stuff sack is wide enough for easy packing and can be used as a pillow case when stuffed with clothing etc.
- Repair kit is included and contains repair patches and glue.